Tuesday, January 10, 2017

SINGLE EGRET PAINTING by M. Devoe

I was recently contacted by Ariel Furmanski from Miami, Florida, who has put together quite a collection of M. Devoe paintings.  Luckily for us, she is willing to share them with other Devoe fans through this blog.  Here is the first one she has shared with us:




And here's what Ariel had to say about it:  "This one is 20" x 15" and is one of my favorites.  I love the egrets!"

Ariel tells us about her collection:  "I started buying this paintings a couple of months ago, all of them online, (ebay-etsy-etc).  All in their original frames. I love them!!!  These are some of the ones I have.  I don't plan to sell them soon.  Actually, I am looking to buy more.  You are doing a great Job!!!  Thank you very much for keeping this space open."

Thanks for your kind words, Ariel.  Sometime is seems like I am the only one out there...

Ariel has graciously shared photos of eight of her Devoe paintings, all of which I will be featuring as we get into 2017. 

I'm sure Ariel has the perfect place to display her M. Devoe masterpieces - after all, don't they look like they belong in Miami?

I have already been contacted by another collector who has offered to share their Devoe paintings with us, so keep an eye on this blog.

If you would like to feature your Devoe paintings on this blog, contact me at 

jwcraig11@comcast.net



No comments:

Post a Comment