Saturday, January 7, 2017

HOW TO FEATURE YOUR M. DEVOE PAINTINGS ON THIS BLOG (and yes, this blog is attended)

Recently several people have contacted me about featuring their M. Devoe paintings on this blog.  If you post a comment to the blog but don't give me your email address I can't respond to your inquiry. If you want to contact me in a way that will guarantee an answer, send an email to:

 jwcraig11@comcast.net

To have one (or more) of your Devoe paintings featured on the blog, please send me photos of your painting.  Also, please tell me about your Devoe painting:  the size of the painting, when you got it, where you got it, how much you paid (if you want to disclose that) and any other things about the painting you think other collectors would find interesting.  Most importantly, tell me if you want your name disclosed or not.  If you don't want your name disclosed, that's fine with me.

Unfortunately I am no longer willing to help you sell your Devoe painting.  The selfishness and greed of one person has spoiled it for everyone.  You can always list your Devoe on ebay.  Devoe paintings are featured there on a regular basis and many of them sell.  

When I started this blog, the main purpose was to find out more about M. Devoe - who they were, where they lived, date of death, etc.  The blog has been in effect for almost three years and I am sorry to say we don't know any more about M. Devoe now than when we started.

In the meantime, happy collecting, and enjoy your Devoe painting. Each one is truly a beautiful work of art.

Jim Craig - Evanston, Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment