Monday, February 13, 2017

FOR SALE: RARE PAINTING by M. Devoe



The artist M. Devoe is best know for his/her paintings of tropical birds.  However, he/she also produced a number of paintings of flowers.  The flower paintings are rarer and much harder to find than the Devoe bird paintings.  Collector Brian Lockhart recently contacted me about the magnificent painting shown above:

Hi I recently aquired this painting at a yard sale and saw this blog so figured I would email you a picture of it. I don't know anything about the painting other then what I read on your blog. It is 26" x 32" framed. I have attached a couple pics. Thanks. 

Luckily for all you Devoe collectors out there, Brian is interested in selling this painting.  If you are interested, contact Brian directly at:  cloudwalker75@gmail.com

Good luck and happy collecting!

1 comment: